1. How do these work? Moxie's patent-pending design is built with 3 ultra-thin layers of absorbent technology located in the gusset (the actual name of the crotch area). The first layer wicks the moisture away from your skin and traps it into the middle absorbent layer. The fabric is moisture-eliminating, odor-resistant and will keep you dry.
2. Will I smell? No. The Moxie fabric has an anti-odor treatment that neutralizes odor.
3. Will I feel wet? Moxies are not designed for extreme incontinence issues -- they are designed for leaks. So yes, you still might have to stop your work-out and go to the bathroom, but the Moxies will hold up to 8 teaspoons, keeping you dry.
4. Can I wear them more than once? Absolutely! That's the whole point! Just follow the care instructions (hand wash in cold water or on the delicate cycle, lay flat to dry) and they'll take care of you for a long time!
5. Will these work for periods or sweat? You could definitely say Moxies are your multi-purpose solution for all moisture! However, they are not specifically designed for menstruation, but if you're caught off guard, they will do the trick temporarily.
6. Will you have more colors and sizes available? We sure will! We want to make sure we don't skimp on fabric and have found that many of the patterned fabric is very thin and rides up, but we will be adding colors soon -- email us to tell us what colors you'd like to see next! And yes, XL and XS will be added too!
7. What is your return policy? All Moxies are final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange. This is for hygienic reasons, so please follow the sizing charts so you get the right fit!
8. How can I get free shipping? We are happy to offer free shipping any time you spend $100.
9. I'm a wholesale buyer. How can I get more information? We would love to talk to you about wholesale partnerships! Please email us and we will get in touch with you asap.